TDHP regularly delivers educational presentations and workshops to doctors and medical students about:
- Overviews of doctors’ health and well-being
- Substance abuse among doctors
- Stress and stress management for doctors
- The work that TDHP does and how to access our services
- How to be a ‘Doctor for a Doctor’
- Work/life balance
- Or any other topic related to doctors’ health
We can tailor our presentations according to specific needs – we can provide anything from a 15 min lecture-style presentation to an interactive workshop lasting half a day.
A few examples of the groups to which we have presented are: medical students at universities, interns at hospitals, and GPs in rural Victoria via their local division of General Practice. Our Senior Clinicians have also been keynote speakers at various medical conferences.
If your organisation would like TDHP to present at your event, please contact us: